Monday, April 19, 2010

Life w/o Love


*Bells from a distant horizon*.....

*Echoes from a deceptive past*.....

*Tears from a fallen angel*.....

*Pains from a ghastly soul*.....


Life = Canvas with a multitude of colours
Life = A book written by my maker
Life = Every moment that takes my breath away

**Smiles**

I wish not to get hurt,
So I hide the colours of love,
My canvas misses the shades I once trusted,
My brush fails me because my heart trust those colours no more.



I wish not to get hurt,
So I skip the pages of love,
I flip the pages so fast that i burn the words,
But, it leaves my soul free.



I wish not to get hurt,
So I hold my breath at the sight of love,
I hold my breath for so long that i lose the sense of it,
They say we have 5 senses but I have learned to live with none.



In all this i have no hatred for love.
But the concept of love to me, is different.

My canvas, my page and my breath all miss that word.......L-O-V-E

**Sighs**

No comments:

Post a Comment