Monday, January 11, 2010

Death


She lay there looking the way she did on her wedding day....
wrapped in a white dress made just for her...
i wondered if it was just me or is she really so pretty...

As I sat by her.. memories rushed back....
She was dancing the first time i saw her....
My heart was racing against time and i was sweating...
She didn't even notice me but, I wouldn't stop staring....
days went by and i kept my distance from her....
gradually we became friends...
Best friends....for life

All the time we spent together....
Kissing and cuddling...
sharing everything in our life....
fighting and laughing over the silliest things in life....
it has all been gifted to me...
I'm so proud to know that I'm the ONE...

Today she leaves me...for good...
If only i could get another lifetime with her by my side....
I would never stop saying 'I LOVE YOU'....
She leaves me today and that is a fact i have to accept and live with...

I smile everyday thanking God for the time i had with her....

A month has passed and i would like to complete my fathers diary...
Today he will lay next to mum...
the last words he said were...I LOVE YOU ANGEL....

No comments:

Post a Comment