Monday, January 11, 2010

Zeus


I feel in love the first time i saw you...
You came in and all my sadness went away...
You made me proud in every way possible...

When i was sad you knew exactly how to cheer me up...
You greeted me with a hug and a slurp...
You learned everything i taught you...without any complaints...
You welcomed all my friends like they were your own...

You changed my world Zeus...
Today i wish upon every star that you were next to me...

I still remember your reaction when you saw Snehin...
You couldn't wait to pounce on him...
Peeping through the window into our bed room just to have a glimpse of our new member...
Oh my! how i wish you were here...

People have made fun of us Zeus...
Mocked our bond...
They asked me 'how can you love an animal so much?'...
Only if they knew that you were the only one...through thick & thin...

I love you more and more everyday...
You are away from me and yet are inseparable...
My eyes get full everyday thinking how can i get you back....
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU....
If there was anything more i could say...

I remain...

No comments:

Post a Comment