Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The TakeR of sOuLs


I walk across the deserted land in search of dreams I once called my own...
shattered to a thousand pieces...in which i see a reflection...my own..

The winds of destiny push me afar...
Alas! I'm only a traveler in time...
The clock of fate ticks against my broken heart...
I seek a place to hide this pain.

There at a distance I see him come...
his black cloak flows sweeping away my pain...
in one hand he carried an hour glass...
in the other a Scythe.

He looks at my broken soul and whispers...
'Your time has come...'
he places the hour glass in my hand...
I look at it to see that the top part is bare and the bottom part full.

I smile...for this is the last time I will know worldly pain...
he has come to take my soul...
Ah! I have waited for thee...
I will reap as I have sown.

Darkness imprisons me!

No comments:

Post a Comment