Monday, January 11, 2010

Me


Oh my!!! *Deep breath* This is my first time on a blog....never had the courage to even think of starting one...but then a friend of mine gave me a push and my husband encouraged me that's when i decided to stop hiding...Okay let me start with 'who am I?'...

Well another average person who lives life with the hope that someday I'll be rich...*Pauses*

*Laughs Out Loud*

Nah!! I'm a person who is in search of one thing...the thing that's means a lot to me....'TRUTH'...
as a child I used to commit a lot of.. err ...lets say unwanted mess...I used to lie a lot, break every single rule, disturb my mom and dad, threaten my neighbors kids, hide guests shoes...you name it...my mom was fed up with me...she didn't know where did she go wrong.....in school my so called 'friends' termed me WEIRD....for them i was not normal...but can anyone define what normal is....beats me...

I wouldn't want to bore you with my childhood memories hence, i skip that part...hey wait i have to let my readers know this...the day i saw 'Tare Zamain par', that's when i saw my self in it...Ishan Avasthi...*smiles*

I was another Ishan...I had my own imagination....I would talk to walls, dogs, cows, sheep anything and everything...I had fairies in my sleep and dragons...animals could fly...pretty unicorns would be around...people thought that i was...let me not beat around the bush...'INSANE'...my loved ones termed me 'hyperactive child'....deep down i didn't know what to do or say....I just loved being my self....

As i look back in time i have nothing to hold close to my heart except a few memories,friends and all the pets that i have had....Today i have a child and he is junior me...*Laughs*...no complaints and no demands....i want him to be the way he is...

This is just an introduction about my self...crazy me and my stories....I'm not an entertainer but i will try to tell you my story in a very simple and brief way...I'm not much into poems but will definitely try...everything i write comes from my life experiences or from some who are close to me....the truth as i know is the most difficult thing to deal with hence, my search is never ending....

I would like to brief on the name given to this blog...the jewels are my experiences and the crown well, that would be my life...

Hope that in the coming days i will be able to bring a smile to a few faces....

*Smiles* *Winks*

3 comments:

  1. wah ....!!! welcome to Blog.....
    keep writing
    but try to avoid the more graphics
    viewers will ingonred ur blog site

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MY dreams...Thank you for your valuable comments.. :)

    ReplyDelete